We expect this event to sell out thanks to all our patrons and sponsors! Ticket sales close on Friday, May 5th. No tickets will be sold at the door. Please contact any Cora Voce member directly for individual tickets, request ticket information at email@example.com, use the flyer form, or purchase through brownpapertickets.com ($3.62 fee/ticket).
More event information . . .
Sponsors and Partners
Would you like to be an event sponsor or partner? Please contact Karen Moats, Event Coordinator or Ruth Pitingoro, Event Administration, for more information. Benefits include advertising in the evening program and onsite promotion.
- 2017 Teatro Cora Voce - Dinner, Show & Auctions
- Teatro Cora Voce presents:
- Singin' in the Rain - A Serenade of Sentimental Songs.
During this annual fundraising event you will enjoy fine entertainment, fabulous food PLUS live and silent auctions and additional opportunities to help Cora Voce expand its music scholarship program and upcoming events.
- Event Information
- May 20, 2017
- Temple Theatre Ballroom, Tacoma's Landmark Catering and Convention Center
- 47 St. Helens Ave, Tacoma, WA
- 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- 5:30 pm Doors open
- 6:00 pm The event begins with dinner and live music throughout
Live auction See Auction Items!
Raise the paddle for education scholarships and music program building grants
- 9:00 pm Conclusion and auction pick up
There will be complimentary wine at the tables, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages plus a no-host bar for additional options.
- Ticket sales for this event began 10/1/16 and ended Friday, 5/5/17.
- Individual tickets at $75 each
- Group seating for 10 people at $750 per table
- See flyer for additional information
Special thanks to the following sponsors and partners for Teatro Cora Voce:
If you would like to receive information about upcoming concerts,
click on the mailbox below or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website copyright 2005-2013