Support Cora Voce when you shop:
Thank you for your support
Follow us on facebook
to Join the Choir
To apply to audition:
Send a brief musical resume' describing your choral and vocal experience and training to our artistic director,
RandySpitzer@gmail.com. You may apply to audition at any time before, during or after the season. Upon reviewing your resume' the artistic director will respond by either scheduling or declining an audition.
- Read choral musical fluently
- Be able to sing your part independently within a quartet
- Arrive at the first rehearsal with your part learned
- Attend all rehearsals prior to each series in which you participate
(See rehearsal/performance schedule)
- participate in our annual fund-raising event as a volunteer, performer, and/or donor.
- You are encouraged, but not required to attend other performance opportunities, such as the biennial Greater Seattle Choral Consortium Festival and our annual High School Choral Leadership workshop.
- You are also encouraged to attend our annual Summer Choir Summit and annual Summer Choir Potluck.
At the Audition you will be asked to:
Once accepted, members are encouraged to:
- Sing a series of vocal exercises chosen by the artistic director
- Sing acapella a brief solo (any song, any style) [Suggestion: America the Beautiful works very well]
- Sight read one or more short choral excerpts
- Make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more per concert series ($225 annually)
- Volunteer to help with tasks associated with choir operations as your time and talent lead you
- Help promote the choir by inviting friends, colleagues and family to concerts and fund-raising events
If you would like to receive information about upcoming concerts,
click on the mailbox below or contact us: email@example.com
Website copyright 2005-2014